Monday, October 15, 2012

Web 2.0 Tool

(Source)
Storybird

I recently participated in an activity that allowed me to explore a web 2.0 tool. The tool that was assigned to my group is called Storybird. I had never heard of the tool before the project but I will not forget about it in the future. The site is filled with tons of storybirds that you can browse through and share with friends and family. What is the most unique about storybird? You can actually create your own storybird! It is easy to start your own storybird all you need is a little creativity. Once you are done you can publish it and share with everyone. You can even have you storybird printed as a book. I was impressed with the web 2.0 tool. This will be an excellent tool to use in my future classroom!

Questions
  • Have you ever used storybird in a classroom?
  • What are some creative ideas to incorporate storybird in the classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment