Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Animoto

 

Animoto is another great Web 2.0 tool that can be used in your classroom. Animoto allows you to create a short video of pictures, text, or video clips. It seems like a difficult process to create your own video, but with animoto it is easy! All you have to do is think of a topic, collect a few pictures, and head to the animoto website. Once you are on the website you can choose a theme for your video. Then you drop in your pictures, text, or video clips. The last step is to choose music for you video. Once you are finished you can publish your animoto and share it with everyone! One of the animotos I created about adjectives and adverbs is above.

Animoto seems great but how can I use animoto in my classroom? 
This is probably what you are thinking. Animoto can be used in your classroom in several ways. I plan on using animoto to introduce new material to my class. These short, upbeat videos will get your students excited about the material your are going to discuss. You can also use animoto to recap material you have covered. You can even create a video as a study guide or a review. I would love to watch fun videos to help me learn! As you can see, animoto is a fun and easy way to bring technology to your classroom!



No comments:

Post a Comment